Studio apartment for rent in El Raval (Barcelona, Spain)
Studio · 1 bathroom · 16m2
Property verified by Albert
Verification date 04 Jan 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 16 m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Utility bills: €90 per month
This studio apartment on Carrer de Picalquers, in El Raval is fully furnished and has access to a shared terrace. The 16 m² has 1 bathroom, A/C, and an equipped kitchen, which is shared with another apartment. Each studio has its own private fridge/ freezer.
The apartment is located in El Raval. The former red light district of Barcelona is now a happening spot both day and night. There is a great nightlife to explore here, as well as iconic spots like Mercat de la Boqueria and the Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona.
Why rent this accommodation?
- You have access to an awesome communal roof-terrace!
- The studio is basic, but contemporary and clean - furnished with everything you need.
- From this base in El Raval, Barcelona is a ripe, juicy fruit just waiting to be plucked.
- Just outside your door are Gran Teatre del Liceu, the Universitity of Barcelona, La Rambla.
- The harbour is within 10 minute's walk.
- The beach within 25.
- Time to go fruit picking!
Property available fromApril 20, 2024
What is the minimum stay?2 Months (60 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (365 days)
Updated 3 hours ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: bank transfer (American Express is not accepted); credit/debit card
- Bed linen and towels are not included but can be provided upon request (consult the landlord for the price)
- Admin Fee: 1 month's rent + VAT payable to landlord, one time payment (mandatory).
- Cleaning service: An exit cleaning is mandatory and depends on the apartment
- Bills: The bills will be charged in advance each month. At check in, the first month´s bills are due. If the consumption exceeds the amount paid, the excess will be charged when finalizing the contract
- Contract preparation fee: 200€
- Documentation required:
- University admission letter
- Guarantor (last 3 payslips and job contract)
- Passport or ID
- Special conditions:
- Bookings of 6 months or more: domiciliation possible
- Bookings of 11 months or less: The total amount of bills will be calculated at the end of the contract, the difference will be deducted from the deposit if necessary.
- Admin fee benefits:
- Quick response to any incidence, providing solutions.
- Office support from Monday to Friday 9:00 - 19:00. For attention only. Key collection is only until 17:00.
- Tenant support in case of doubts, issues, cleaning, counselling and guiding aspects.
- Legal contract
- Mediation between tenant and owner in case of conflicts and disagreements.
- Possibility of a new contract
- Check-in/out info:
- Monday - Friday: 12:00 - 17:00 (at the landlord's office). Key collection is only until 17:00.
- Check-in outside working hours would be only possible depending on our availability and you will be charged 85 euro + VAT for the service. Please inform us in advance in case of check-in outside working-hours requests.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The Liceu metro station, which serves line L3, is a 6-minute walk from the apartment.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?