Comfortable room for rent 4-bedroom apartment in Wieden
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 85m2
Property verified by Fernando
Verification date 20 Mar 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3 - single bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 85m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Council tax (Gemeindesteuer): yes, included in rent
- Residence tax (Wohnsteuer): yes, included in rent
- Community tax (Kommunalsteuer): yes, included in rent
- Towels: no, not included
- Parking: no
There are rooms for rent in this cosy 4-bedroom apartment on Johann-Strauß-Gasse in Wieden. This vibrant 85m² property is fully furnished with classical, colourful decor and appliances. The kitchen is fully equipped and complete with a dishwasher, oven, and microwave. The bathroom has beautiful yellow tiles and a bathtub-shower, along with a washer-dryer set.
Located in Wieden, you will be near the major public transportation hub of Wien Hauptbahnof, which carries the bus, tram, trains, and U-Bahn. Past Hauptbahnof, you will find a large shopping mall just 10-minutes' walk away, which contains a supermarket, bank, and several shops and restaurants.
What we liked the most
- The washer-dryer will allow you to take care of your laundry regardless of the weather.
- The kitchen comes with all you need to cook, including a dishwasher, microwave, oven, and a large sink.
- The apartment is located near a major public transportation station which can take you anywhere you need to go.
- There is central heating for the colder months.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no TV in the apartment.
- There is only 1 shared bathroom.
Available fromJanuary 22, 2026
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stay12 Months (360 days)
Updated a month ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, German
- Lives on property: yes
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
Anmeldung permitted?: yes
- ID / Passport
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Hauptbahnof Station is an 8-minute walk from the apartment and is a major public transportation hub. It serves:
- Line U1 on the U-Bahn.
- Line 0 on the bus.
- Line 1, 18, and 0 on the tram.
- Several long-distance and commuter rails.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices