Good room with shelving in apartment, Wieden
Room · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 160m2
Property verified by Dietmar
Verification date 06 May 2016
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 1 single occupancy)
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
Spacious room near techn. University. Suitable for one person, possibly also for a mother with a small child upon request. The entire apartment and the whole house were completely renovated a few years ago. New central heating, new exterior windows and much more! Walk-in closet and several containers with plenty of space and a desk. Complete dining set with glass table.
A flight of stairs leads to the sleeping area so you have plenty of usable space. (25 square meters below and about 12 square meters in the sleeping area). The room is fully furnished including a TV. The apartment consists of 4 other rooms that are inhabited by the landlord. Fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower, sink and bidet and a separate toilet exclusively for the tenant.
The stated rental price includes WiFi, cable television, heating and electricity.
The apartment is in 1040 Vienna Wieden, near the city center. The Technical University is only a few minutes' walk away and Stephansplatz in the center of the city is only a 10-minute walk away. Several shops, 4 different supermarkets in about 5 minutes on foot, as well as an excellent connection to public transport: underground station U1 directly in the house.
What we liked the most
- The tenant will have their own fridge which has a freezer department.
- The property is decorated with a stylish combination of modern furniture and classical, historic antiques.
- Taubstummengasse metro station is just 1 minute away.
- The available bedroom has a unique mezzanine floor.
- The Vienna University of Technology is just 8 minutes away.
Things to keep in mind
- The bathroom, toilet, kitchen, and hallway are accessible for the tenant, but the rest of the apartment is out of bounds.
Available fromSeptember 01, 2022
Minimum stay2 Months (60 days)
Maximum stay12 Months (360 days)
Updated 2 months ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Please inform yourself about current restriction due to the Covid 19 situation and the necessary precautions
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives on property: yes
- Deposit: €500
- Payment method: cash; bank transaction
- No couples allowed
- Families allowed, mother and child only, with an added €50 rent per month.
- For short term stays of under 3 months, there is an additional €5 fee for bed linen.
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Taubstummengasse metro station is just 1 minute from the apartment and serves line U1.
- There are several bus stops nearby.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices