Spacious 1-bedroom apartment with balcony for rent in Calvairate (Milan, Italy)
Apartment · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Nicolas
Verification date 10 Mar 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 3rd
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: no, tenants will have to take care of it if needed
- Heating might be payable for excess using
There is a spacious 1-bedroom apartment available to rent in the Calvairate district of Milan. The apartment has an open-layout kitchen and living room – the perfect place to entertain with a long dining table in the middle. The en-suite bedroom is very spacious and has high ceilings, as well as a large storage unit.
Calvairate is a residential neighborhood known for its tree-lined streets and beautiful architecture. You are very well-connected with metro line 3 and tram line 16 nearby, both that take you directly to the city center.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The living room balcony keeps it sunny and fresh.
- There is a beautiful brick fireplace for those winter months.
- For secure storage of your valuables, there is a safe in the property.
- There is an extra storage space you can access using a ladder.
- There is a washing machine.
- Corso Lodi is a short walk away, one of Milan's popular streets.
Property available fromMarch 13, 2023
What is the minimum stay?6 Months (180 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 20 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Rent payment method: bank transfer
- Contract registration tax: €100 what is this?)
- Other costs (all costs are per person)
- Spese condominiali (building fees): yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent (what is this?)
- Internet: no internet provided but landlord will help you to get a wi-fi connection
- Check-in/-out hours: 10:00 - 23:00
- Check-in/-out not permitted during Italian holidays
- Check-out cleaning fee: €50-100 (depending on cleanliness of the apartment)
- No early check-out allowed. If the tenant wants to leave before the end of the booking, the whole price of stay has to be paid.
- Documents required: (foreign tenants only)
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale
- Your landlord speaks English, Italian, Spanish, French
- Your landlord does not live on the property
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The Lodi T.i.b.b. Metro station (M3) is less than a 10-minute bus ride or walk away.
- The Milano Porta Romana train station is also located near the Lodi metro.
- You have have tram stops for line 16 seconds from the apartment., which will take you directly to the University of Milan.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?