Spacious room for rent in 4-bedroom apartment in Avenidas Novas (Lisbon, Portugal)
Room · 3 flatmates · 3 bathrooms · 150m2
Property verified by Cecile
Verification date 09 Oct 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 1 - double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 150 m²
- Floor: ground
- Number of bathrooms: 3 -
- Towels: yes, included in rent
- Bed linen: yes, included in rent
- Parking: yes, €90 per month
This is a stylish 4-bedroom apartment with 3 bathrooms and a live-in landlady. The property, located on Rua Padre António Vieira in Avenidas Novas, has a spacious 150 m² footprint. The shared areas include a fully-equipped kitchen which opens on to a small living area with a table, chairs, and sofa so you can sit down and enjoy your meals.
Bedroom 2 is a cozy room with an ensuite bathroom, and a wardrobe and shelving for your things. The double bed is located up the ladder in the loft. It has a direct access to the balcony and little terrace.
Please note that Cecile, our Homechecker, was unable to film in Bedroom 3, which is a bright room with a double and single bed in the loft, and a sofa and desk below. There is also a large window to let in natural light, and plenty of storage for your belongings including a wardrobe and shelving.
If you're in Lisbon to study, this apartment is in a great spot. The Universidade NOVA de Lisboa is within a 20-minute walk, and is also easily accessible by bus. After a long week studying you'll want to get away from all those books, so grab some picnic supplies and head to the Jardim Amália Rodrigues park for a break.
Why rent this accommodation?
- There is a dishwasher in the kitchen so you don't need to spend too long cleaning up after dinner.
- You'll find public transport nearby so you can easily get around Lisbon.
- The Amoreiras 360º Panoramic View is a popular tourist spot and is only a 10-minute walk away!
- If you have your own transport there is parking available for an additional cost.
- Just off the kitchen area you'll find a terrace where you can relax outside.
More information about this property
- All of the rooms for rent have beds in a loft accessible by ladders, so they may not be suitable for everyone.
- Although there is heating there is no AC in this apartment.
Property available fromFebruary 01, 2024
What is the minimum stay?4 Months (120 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives on property: yes
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- . The live-in landlady requires that they are friendly and well trained.
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The bus stop just around the corner services lines 702 and 712.
- Marquês de Pombal Metro station is within a 15-minute walk and services lines Am and Az.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?