Room for rent in 9-bedroom apartment in Lisbon (Lisbon, Portugal)
Room · 8 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Your room (Bedroom 7)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
Rooms for rent in a furnished 9-bedroom apartment on R. Rodrigo Da Fonseca.
Property available fromJanuary 01, 2024
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?24 Months (720 days)
Updated 22 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Payment methods: bank transfer
- Security deposit: 300€: payable before check-in
- Other costs:
- Last month's payment- payable before the check-in date.
- Security Deposit - payable before check-in date.
- Admin fee: payable before check-in date:
- 1 month: 25% of one rent.
- 2+ months: 45% of one rent.
- Re-book fee: € 100.
- Utility bills: included up to a limit per person per month;
- Double occupancy: subject to landlord approval and will be charged (up to +100€ per month);
- Check-in/out (only during working days):
- check-ins from 4:00 pm
- check-outs until 10:00 am
- Cleaning service (common areas): included
- Bed linens not provided
- Documentation required:
- ID/ Passport
- University acceptance letter or work contract
- Languages spoken:
- Living landlord: no
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?