Furnished 3 bedroom apartment with AC in Kadikoy
Apartment · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of a building which is not equipped with an elevator.
- WiFi is installed on the property and it is activated.
This furnished 3 bedroom apartment is centrally located in the Kadikoy neighborhood in the Asian side of Istanbul. The apartment is ideal for families, and features wood floors, large windows, and A/C and heating. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove, refrigerator, washing machine, breakfast bar, and plenty of storage. All three bedrooms are spacious and comfortably furnished.
This vibrant area is conveniently located close to the waterfront, with many shops, restaurants, bars, and public transport options nearby. You can also catch a football game at the Ülker Stadyumu, just a short walk away.
What we liked the most
- There is a washing machine so you will save money on laundry.
- Two of the three bedrooms have bunk beds, so this is a great apartment for families.
- There is A/C and heating, so you will be comfortable year round.
- Kadikoy is a very central and convenient part of Istanbul.
Things to keep in mind
- This building is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator in the building.
Available fromJune 26, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transaction
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Utilities: not included in rent, payable to supplier
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Söğütlüçeşme train station and KadikoySahne tram stop are both located nearby.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices