2-bedroom apartment to rent in Sultanahmet
Apartment · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Baran
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
Are you looking for a home in Istanbul's most historic district, Sultanahmet? Look no further! This 2-bedroom apartment is available to rent with a large open-plan kitchen / living area. There are 2 bathrooms between the 2 rooms, one of them an en-suite bathroom for bedroom 1. The apartment is well furnished, including a small dining table, and a large couch in the living room. Both bathrooms are modern, fully tiled wet-rooms.
You will be living in one of Istanbuls's oldest areas, with over 5000 years of history. This district is home to many of the cities most famous buildings, including the Blue Mosque, the Hagia Sophia, and Topkapi Palace. There are numerous museums nearby, and more beautiful examples of Turkish architecture than you can count. The area is also home to the Grand Bazaar, a vast labyrinth of shops in a covered area, and to Istanbul University.
What we liked the most
- The apartment is very nicely furnished, and quite spacious.
- The bathrooms are modern and clean.
- You will be living surrounded by thousands of years of history – you'll never be stuck for something to do.
- Public transport from this area is fantastic, you will be able to get anywhere in the city with ease.
Things to keep in mind
- The kitchen in this apartment does not have an oven or microwave. However, it does have an electric stove.
Available fromJune 26, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives in property: no
- Deposit: half month's rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transaction
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Sultanhamet Tram stop is an 8-minute walk away, and can take you towards Karaköy, or Fatih.
- You can catch ferries and seabuses to the Anatolian side of the city, or other areas around teh Marmara coast from Yenkapi Pier, a 20-minute walk away.
- Sirkeci train station is also about a 20-minute walk from the apartment.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices