Bright 1-bedroom apartment with garden for rent in Kadiköy, Istanbul
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 110m2
Property verified by Selcuk
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: ground
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
A sunny 1-bedroom apartment with a gorgeous garden is available to rent in trendy Kadıköy, Istanbul. The property is spacious, and it has plenty of space to relax, enjoy meals, host guests, or spend time with roommates both inside the apartment and in the garden. The kitchen area has everything tenants might need, including a mini-fridge, an oven, a stove, a microwave, a dishwasher, a coffee-maker, and a table with chairs. The bathroom, which is divided into a toilet room and a shower room, is modern and clean.
Kadıköy is one of Istanbul's most popular neighborhoods. Located on the Asian side of the historic city, residents of Kadıköy enjoy excellent public transportation, beautiful sights, and excellent restaurants.
What we liked the most
- The property has a large, beautiful garden with nice tables and chairs in it.
- There is a washing machine and a dryer in a common area in the building, which is convenient.
- The apartment has AC, which is perfect for hot Istanbul summers.
- The bedroom has large windows which face toward the garden, which brings lots of light into the room.
- The property is located in the fun, vibrant Kadıköy neighborhood.
- The shower and the toilet are in separate bathrooms, which makes shared living simple.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no door to the bedroom.
- There are 3 double beds in the single bedroom.
Available fromJune 26, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transaction
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Utilities: not included in rent, payable to supplier
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The property is a 10-minute walk from the Söğütlüçeşme train station, as well as the Ayrılıkçeşme metro station.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices