Big room with independent key in 2-bedroom apartment, Ixelles (Brussels, Belgium)
Room · 1 flatmates · 90m2
Property verified by Lindsay
Verification date 16 Apr 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 - double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 90 m ²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Optional parking: €70 per month
Rooms are available to rent in a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom flat, which is on the 2nd floor of a quaint old building. It has an area of 90 m², so there is plenty of room for you, your flatmate and both of your things. The decor throughout is in a modern, spartan style. Combined with the elegance of the apartment building, this gives the apartment a real bohemian feel – perfect for students or young professionals.
This apartment is situated on Rue du Trône in Ixelles. Just round the corner, you will find the pretty Parc du Viaduct, a great place to relax in summer. A little further on is the astounding Natural Science Museum of Belgium, filled with fascinating artifacts from around the world. Yes, it does have dinosaurs.
Why rent this accommodation?
- There is a small balcony overlooking the old-world buildings lining the street.
- The apartment is very airy.
- The apartment is very well organised, making the most of the space on offer.
- There is lots of storage space for your things.
More information about this property
- There is no oven, but there is a stove and a microwave.
- The toilet and shower are in separate rooms.
- Bills: Provisions for charges if 2 people per room : + 75€
Property available fromAugust 03, 2023
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (91 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 11 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Pets: allowed with prior permission, please include your animal friend when making your booking request
- Security deposit for pet owners: 3 months' rent
- Possibility of domiciliation: on request
- Monday - Friday 14:00-17:30
- Saturday: 10:00-16:00
- Sunday 13:00 -18:00
- Check-in outside office hours and on Sundays: €25 fee
- Monday-Friday 09:00-12:00
- Saturday 09:00-12:00
- Sunday 13:00-1800
- Check-out outside office hours and on Sundays: €25 fee
- Variable rent:
- Staying 1-3 months: €100 extra in rent per month
- Staying 3-6 months: €50 extra in rent per month
- Staying more than 6 months: price as shown
- Bills & other costs
- At the end of the stay, an extra €10/month will be billed for the boiler maintenance.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Blyckaerts Bus Station is a 5-minute walk from the apartment. Lines 38, 71, 95, and N08 operate from this station.
- Brussels-Luxembourg train station is near the apartment.
- Trône metro station is nearby.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
- Brussels >
- Rooms for rent >
- rue du trone (Ref: 103066)
When do you want to go?