Decorated room with window with courtyard view in 3-bedroom apartment, Ixelles (Brussels, Belgium)
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 100m2
Property verified by Lindsay
Verification date 22 Sep 2015
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3 - Double Bed)
About the property
- Property type: 1st
- Floor area: 100 m ²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 3 shared bathrooms, 3 toilet rooms
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
Rooms are available to rent in a 100 m², 3-bedroom apartment with a shared garden in Rue du Trône, Ixelles. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, a large refrigerator, and ample storage. Thanks to the size and layout of the flat, each bedroom offers plenty of privacy to study or relax. Additional amenities include central heating, a washing machine, a dryer, TVs, and Wi-Fi.
Ixelles is a culturally diverse and upscale neighborhood close to the city center. It provides easy access to public transport, parks, markets, and restaurants. If you're feeling energetic, you can walk to the Université Libre de Bruxelles in just under half-an-hour. The Brussel-Luxemburg train station is just 8 minutes away.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The kitchen comes fully equipped with many amenities such as a dishwasher, a large refrigerator, an oven and plenty of storage space.
- Space is optimized in all of the bedrooms with lofted sleeping areas and a living space below.
- The separate toilet rooms make sharing a bathroom more manageable.
- You have access to garden that is shared with other residents of the building.
- Various modes of public transport are a short walk away.
More information about this property
- The building of the apartment is not equipped with an elevator.
- The bathroom is only shared by two tenants, as the third bedroom has an en-suite.
- Bills: Provisions for charges if 2 people per room : + 75€
Property available fromAugust 03, 2023
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (91 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 17 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Pets: allowed with prior permission, please include your animal friend when making your booking request
- Security deposit for pet owners: 3 months' rent
- Possibility of domiciliation: on request
- Monday - Friday 14:00-17:30
- Saturday: 10:00-16:00
- Sunday 13:00 -18:00
- Check-in outside office hours and on Sundays: €25 fee
- Monday-Friday 09:00-12:00
- Saturday 09:00-12:00
- Sunday 13:00-1800
- Check-out outside office hours and on Sundays: €25 fee
- Variable rent:
- Staying 1-3 months: €100 extra in rent per month
- Staying 3-6 months: €50 extra in rent per month
- Staying more than 6 months: price as shown
- Bills & other costs
- At the end of the stay, an extra €10/month will be billed for the boiler maintenance.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Buses 60, 38, 71 and 95 stop a minute from the apartment and the 95 takes you to the Free University of Brussels in 6 minutes.
- Brussels's City Centre is located only 30 minutes away by foot, or a short ride away using public transport.
- Brussel-Luxemburg train station, where you can catch Eurocity, local and intercity trains, and the Gremoir tram station (81) are both 8 minutes from the apartment.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
Decorated room in 4-bedroom apartment in Ixelles, Brussels
Room · Available from 03 Jun
Comfortable room in 4-bedroom apartment in Ixelles, Brussels
Room · Available from 01 Jan
Traditional room in 3-bedroom apartment in Ixelles, Brussels
Room · Available from 01 Jan
- Brussels >
- Rooms for rent >
- Rue du Trône (Ref: 95384)
When do you want to go?