Tranquil room with standalone wardrobe in 3-bedroom apartment, Deusto
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 80m2
Your room (Bedroom 1 - single bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: yes
Rooms are available to rent in this 80 m², 3-bedroom apartment In Deusto. The apartment is nicely decorated and has a living room with a television and a fully equipped kitchen. There is also 1 full bathroom to be shared by all tenants.
The apartment is located in the neighbourhood of Deusto. It is just a 10 minute walk to the Universidad de Deusto. You are also within easy walking distance of the city centre and several UPV faculties.
What we liked the most
- The apartment is located in a quiet area.
- All bedrooms are nicely decorated and well-equipped.
- The living area is a nice space to relax outside of your room.
- The kitchen is spacious and also has a dining table.
- The shared bathroom has a bathtub.
Things to keep in mind
- The apartment is away from the city centre, but the area is well-connected.
- +25€ for being a couple
Available fromFebruary 01, 2023
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 26 minutes ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
July and August: 1 month minimum stay
Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Deusto metro station is about 5 minutes' walk away.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices