Furnished room in 3-bedroom apartment in Rekalde
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 70m2
Property verified by Marco
Verification date 30 Jun 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 1 - twin beds)
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Floor area: 70 m²
- Utility bills: €50 per month
- Cleaning: tenants must follow a cleaning roster
- Visitors allowed: yes
There are rooms for rent in this bright 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment with a 70 m² footprint on Calixto Diez Kalea in Rekalde. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and sink, while the kitchen which is equally well-equipped, has an oven and a full-sized refrigerator.
There is a supermarket within a 5-minute walk, as well as several other shops along nearby Autonomia Kalea. There are also plenty of restaurants around, while the large Doña Casilda de Iturrizar Park is within a 20-minute walk.
What we liked the most
- There is a terrace which can be accessed from the kitchen.
- The apartment is close to public transport.
- There are beautiful hardwood floors throughout the apartment.
- There is heating to keep you warm in the colder months.
- The University of Deusto is just over a 20-minute walk away.
Things to keep in mind
- There is only one shared bathroom.
- There is no parking available at this apartment.
- Tenants will be asked to follow the house rules.
Available fromJuly 01, 2023
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stay12 Months (360 days)
Updated 28 minutes ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Spanish
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
July and August: 1 month minimum stay
Tenants will be required to:
- Leave the room clean at check-out or the landlady will deduct a cleaning fee from their deposit
- Pay the monthly rent in advance between the 1 and 5 of each month
- Sign a rental contract
- Comply with the apartment's cleaning requirements and house rules
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- There are several buses available at a stop just around the corner, including A3115, A3122, A3136, and A3915 among others.
- The Amétzola train station is also within walking distance, and services lines Bilbao-Balmaseda, Bilbao-León and Santander-Bilbao.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices