Whole apartment in Warsaw (Warsaw, Poland)
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 41m2
About the property
Property available fromJune 09, 2023
What is the minimum stay?10 Months (300 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- !NEWS! Shorter rental periods are possible - 6m-10m for an additional charge of 15% per rental per month, confirmation required each time.
Rooms rental - rent only until the end of July, max August 15, then possibly renewed for a year.
Please, note that the price of bills and admin. fee is shown for single occupancy. If more than one tenant is renting the place, extra charges may apply.
- Proof of solvency required
- Notice period- one month
- Documentation required:
- Check-in hours:
- We screen our tenants: in the case of a rooming house we require a statement from the tenant, in the case of an entire flat we require proof of income (job, scholarship) or payment for the entire rental period,
- To sign a contract with a foreigner you will need a passport.
- The rent is payable in advance on the 3rd day of each month.
- When renting out flats/rooms, you are required to take out a "Tenant Package", which includes, among other things Third Party Liability Insurance and Assistance Insurance. Prices 150 -250 PLN one-time fee for 1 year.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
Sunny 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Mirów, Warsaw
Apartment · Available from 01 Aug
2-bedroom apartment for rent in Old Mokotów, Warsaw
Apartment · Available from 01 Jul
- Warsaw >
- Apartments for rent >
- Światowida (Ref: 952574)
When do you want to go?