Studio apartment for rent in Favoriten (Vienna, Austria)
Property verified by Petar
Verification date 03 Sep 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: X m²
- Elevator: yes/no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: (only include when specified) /no
- TV license: yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Council tax (Gemeindesteuer): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Residence tax (Wohnsteuer): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Community tax (Kommunalsteuer): yes, included in rent / no, not included in rent
- Towels: yes, included / available for an additional fee
Cleaning service (optional): €X /payable to landlord
Parking (optional): yes, €X per month / no
This studio available to rent in Favoriten is a spacious and modern property. There is a separate and well-equipped kitchen that comes with both an oven and washing machine – rare for a studio. The bathroom is spacious and clean, and the bedroom area has a comfy double bed, large wardrobe, desk, and a dining table.
Located in Favoriten, Vienna's 10th district, you are located in a convenient area with several parks in one direction and the city center in the other. On Trambauerstraße, you are surrounded by pharmacies, fast food, grocery stores, and even art galleries. There is plenty of shopping to explore nearby, but you are also well-connected to other areas by tram and U-bahn.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The apartment faces an interior patio, providing a quiet atmosphere.
- Petar, our Homechecker, loved the wall map.
- You are about 20 minutes from the city center.
- There lots of basic amenities nearby.
More information about this property
- The video was taken on a cloudy day, but the apartment normally receives more natural light.
Property available fromDecember 22, 2022
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 3 months ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- **Check-in/out: **
- Check-out cleaning fee: €110 (payable at check-out)
- Additional documentation: ID / Passport
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- You are just a few minutes' walk to several bus stops and tram stops for lines 67 and O.
- The Troststraße U-bahn station on line U1 is about a 10-minute walk away.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?