Room for rent in apartment with 4 bedrooms in Wien
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 100m2
This is the best choice. We highlight our top homes based on availability, prices, conditions, and verification.
Your room ()
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Wi-fi: yes
Rooms to rent in apartment with 4 bedrooms on Maroltingergasse.
Available fromSeptember 05, 2022
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stay37 Months (1095 days)
Updated 22 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, German, Chinese
- Lives on property: no
- Overnight guests permitted: no
- Smoking: outdoors only
- Pets: not allowed
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- To book this property with zero deposit, you will have to successfully pass the vetting process via open banking or uploading the required documentation. This process is very easy and quick and it is designed to avoid fraud, as well as ensure tenants have the financial means to pay for the rent of this property. If you are booking for more than one tenant, please include the other tenant details when making your booking request. If you do not pass the vetting process, the Landlord will be able to cancel the booking.
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices