Relaxing room with couples allowed in 6-bedroom apartment, Ciutat Vella (Valencia, Spain)
Room · 5 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 180m2
Your room (Interior double room 6 with small patio)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
Six double rooms are available for rent in a six bedroom apartment with two bathrooms. This spacious apartment has a total floor area of 180 sqm and is exterior, receiving lots of natural light. Common areas include a living area and a fully equipped kitchen. This practical apartment is located on Sant Vicent street, right in the city centre, making it a great option for city lovers who want to live in the heart of the action.
Why rent this accommodation?
- Every room in this apartment is large and very comfortable.
- For added peace of mind, each bedroom has its own independent key.
- The kitchen is modern and fully equipped, allowing you to save some money by cooking your own meals.
- There are two fridges in the apartment, providing you with plenty of space to store your food. One of them is located in the living area.
- There are two shared bathrooms. One of them is split in two, with the toilet and the sink in one room, and the shower on a separate one.
More information about this property
- The living area is interior and doesn't have a window, but it is nicely equipped with two white sofas and a coffee table.
- There is no TV in the apartment.
- Bedroom 6 is interior, but it has access to a small interior patio.
Property available fromSeptember 06, 2024
What is the minimum stay?9 Months (270 days)
What is the maximum stay?11 Months (330 days)
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
UPDATE: The apartments do not have heating systems.
- Payment method: cash
- Accepted ages for tenants: 18-30 years old only
- Rooms which allow couples: bills price is to be paid per person
- The contract type is monthly, which means that the tenant will have to pay for the entire month of check-in and check-out as well, regardless of the moving dates.
- Documentation required:
- ID / Passport
- Check-in/out hours:
- Check-in: Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 15:00 and 16:00 - 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 - 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish
- Your landlord does not live on the property.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
The closest metro station is Xàtiva (lines 3 and 5), situated five minutes away from the apartment. Using this line you can get to the airport in about 15 minutes. The closest bus stops are for lines 9, 10, 11, 71, 81, 19, 67 and 40.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?