Bright room for rent in 4-bedroom apartment in El Cabanyal (Valencia, Spain)
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 100m2
Property verified by José Manuel
Verification date 22 Feb 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3 - Double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 100m²
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Parking: no
The sunny near the beach
Because I want to hear the ocean
Will I like it here?
Are you an adventurous surfer looking for the perfect wave? Wanna be close to Valencia's world-famous beaches? Ok, the waves might not be all-time, but the water is cool.
Really? Tell me more...
You will love the location. El Cabanyal, one of Valencia's most famous beaches, is within walking distance. Here you can get that tan you've always dreamt about.
We think it’s ideal for outgoing students. The kitchen is big enough to share stories and meals with your new flatmates. Stick around for the sobremesa.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- The kitchen is calling out for a real cook.
- The no-frills decor. Love the black and white pictures.
- You are between El Cabanyal and the beach.
But you need to know this...
- You'll be on the 3rd floor with no elevator – nothing like a little cardio.
- Tenants aged 18-30 only, sorry!
Our Homechecker, José, said:
“I loved this property. It’s been recently renovated and close to the beach.”
Give it to me straight…
This is a neat 3rd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Just Vilar, Valencia. It has a cool kitchen, simple yet effective decor, and it's a few blocks away from El Cabanyal.
We think this apartment is perfect for students or working professionals. Whether you want to enjoy a night out on the town or just chill on the beach, this spot has you covered.
Why rent this accommodation?
- Cooking a delicious dinner– no more microwave meals.
- Soaking up the decor – beachy chic.
- Walking to the beach – remember to bring sunscreen.
More information about this property
- There's no AC – time to invest in a fan?
- This apartment doesn't have heating.
Property available fromSeptember 06, 2024
What is the minimum stay?9 Months (270 days)
What is the maximum stay?11 Months (330 days)
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
UPDATE: The apartments do not have heating systems.
- Payment method: cash
- Accepted ages for tenants: 18-30 years old only
- Rooms which allow couples: bills price is to be paid per person
- The contract type is monthly, which means that the tenant will have to pay for the entire month of check-in and check-out as well, regardless of the moving dates.
- Documentation required:
- ID / Passport
- Check-in/out hours:
- Check-in: Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 15:00 and 16:00 - 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 - 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish
- Your landlord does not live on the property.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The following Metro stations are within a 9-minute walk of the apartment:
- Marítim - Serrería (Lines 5 and 7)
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?