Light room in 7-bedroom apartment in El Pla del Real (Valencia, Spain)
Room · 6 flatmates · 4 bathrooms · 160m2
Property verified by José Manuel
Verification date 29 Jan 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 6 - double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 160 m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 4 (2 of which are ensuite)
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Parking: no
The student's sanctuary
Because who doesn't want to be close to campus?
Will I like it here?
We think so.
Do you dream of living with your fellow student, studying and heading to class together?
If so, this is the apartment for you.
Really? Tell me more...
You'll love this slick and modern apartment. Clean and uncluttered, you've got space to study with your flatmates and unwind after a long day of classes.
We think this apartment is perfect for students. You can find both the University and Polytechnic of Valencia just 20-minutes' walk away.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- Each bedroom has a desk and independent key, creating the ultimate productivity space.
- The kitchen has everything you need to cook all your favourite meals.
- The nearby university campuses are within walking distance.
But you need to know this...
- There isn't any A/C installed in this apartment. It might be worth investing in a portable fan.
Our Homechecker, José, said:
“I loved this property. It has unbeatable access to nearby campuses, as well as easy access to public transport and local amenities.
Give it to me straight...
This is a modern 2nd floor, 7-bedroom apartment on Carrer del Doctor Ferran, Valencia. Enjoy a desk for every bedroom, plus a well-equipped kitchen and dining area to share.
We think this apartment is ideal for students. Walk to campus in minutes, and be sure to check out the local shops and restaurants when you get a break.
Why rent this accommodation?
- Knuckling down and studying — study with your flatmates, or in the privacy of your bedroom.
- Cooking up a storm in the kitchen — you've got all you need to unleash your inner chef.
- Walking out to campus — say goodbye to long commutes and hello to refreshing walks.
More information about this property
- There isn't a dishwasher available in the kitchen of this apartment. Do your flatmates a favour and clean your own dishes.
- This apartment is available to students between the age of 18-35 only.
Property available fromAugust 03, 2023
What is the minimum stay?2 Months (60 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated a day ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Your booking request will only be accepted if you are under 35 years of age (only for room shared properties).
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Sheets are provided, but covers are not
- Wifi has an additional monthly cost of 15 EUR approx.
- Monthy cleaning fee of 30 EUR, not included in rent.
- Check-in/out info:
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00 - 14:00 / 17:00 - 19:00
- Friday: 10:00 - 14:00
- Bank holidays and out of hours check-in: €30
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The following public transport can be found within a 10-minute walk of this apartment:
- Amistat-Casa de Salud Metro (lines 5 and 7)
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
Room with terrace in 5-bedroom apartment in El Pla del Real
Room · Available from 01 Jan
Big room for rent in 5-bedroom apartment in El Pla del Real
Room · Available from 04 Aug
- Valencia >
- Rooms for rent >
- Carrer del Dr. Ferran, 10, 46021 València, Valencia, Spain (Ref: 293047)
When do you want to go?