Huge room with window view interior patio in shared apartment, Eixample (Valencia, Spain)
Room · 4 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 100m2
Property verified by José Manuel
Verification date 05 Jan 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 4 with double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 2nd
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
A large, 100m2 apartment has rooms to rent in central L'Eixample, Valencia. All of the bedrooms for rent are furnished and spacious, and some have balconies. The living room is comfortable for shared living, and it has a table for meals and a sizable sofa. The kitchen is big, and it has a large fridge, an oven, an electric stove, a microwave, lots of storage space, a pantry, and a small table. Off of the kitchen is a balcony, where tenants can find the washing machine. The shared bathroom is small but practical, and it has a large shower and lots of storage space for tenants to take advantage of.
L'Eixample is one of Valencia's most popular neighborhoods. Located in the city center, residents of this area are within walking distance of most of Valencia's most important monuments, restaurants, bars, and shopping areas. Well-connected by public transportation, L'Eixample is an unbeatable place to live!
Why rent this accommodation?
- The property is located in central Valencia, within walking distance of many major landmarks.
- There are several balconies in the apartment.
- The kitchen is large and perfect for cooking big meals.
- Most of the rooms for rent have double beds. Comfy!
More information about this property
- This is a shared apartment, and there is only 1 bathroom.
- Be sure to read the special landlord policies for this apartment.
Property available fromAugust 09, 2024
What is the minimum stay?9 Months (270 days)
What is the maximum stay?11 Months (330 days)
Updated 18 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
UPDATE: The apartments do not have heating systems.
- Payment method: cash
- Accepted ages for tenants: 18-30 years old only
- Rooms which allow couples: bills price is to be paid per person
- The contract type is monthly, which means that the tenant will have to pay for the entire month of check-in and check-out as well, regardless of the moving dates.
- Documentation required:
- ID / Passport
- Check-in/out hours:
- Check-in: Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 15:00 and 16:00 - 20:00
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 - 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish
- Your landlord does not live on the property.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The property is a 7-minute walk from the Colón metro station.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?