Bed for rent in 4-bedroom apartment in Rovereto
Room · 6 flatmates
Your room (Bedroom 1)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 1
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Wifi installed: yes
Furnished 4-bedroom apartment for rent on Via Paganini. The property is on the 1st floor of a building with an elevator. The property includes balcony.
Property available fromSeptember 01, 2022
What is the minimum stay?12 Months (365 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 21 hours ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Overnight guests permitted: no;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer.
- Other costs:
- Contract registration tax: expenses included
- Tourist tax (tassa di soggiorno): expenses included
- Spese condominiali (building fees): yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Bin collection: yes, included in rent
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly cleaning service: cleaning is not provided
- Check-in hours: 9:30 - 12:30 / 14:30 - 17:30
- Check-out hours: 13:00
- Out of hours check-in: it is not provided
- Check-out cleaning fee: included in price of rent
- Early check-out once you've entered the room: 3 months notice required
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work contract
- University acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Codice fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Proof of temporary or permanent residency in city
- Residence permit
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian,
- Your landlord does not live on the property
The one time admin fee includes:
- Contract registration costs
- Final cleaning fee
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?