Room for rent in 7-bedroom apartment in Centro
Room · 6 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 200m2
Your room (Bedroom 6)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 5
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 6 people
- Wifi installed: yes
Furnished 7-bedroom apartment for rent on Via Brigata Acqui. The property is on the 5th floor. The property includes balcony.
Available fromJanuary 01, 2023
Minimum stay5 Months (155 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 8 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
This landlord accepts these booking's periods:
- September - February
- September - August
- March - August
- Overnight guests permitted: no;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer.
- Other costs:
- Contract registration tax: expenses included
- Tourist tax (tassa di soggiorno): expenses included
- Spese condominiali (building fees): yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Bin collection: yes, included in rent
- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly cleaning service: cleaning is not provided
- Check-in hours: 9:30 - 12:30 / 14:30 - 17:30
- Check-out hours: 13:00
- Out of hours check-in: it is not provided
- Check-out cleaning fee: included in price of rent
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work contract
- University acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Codice fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Proof of temporary or permanent residency in city
- Residence permit
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian,
- Your landlord does not live on the property
The one time admin fee includes:
- Contract registration costs
- Final cleaning fee
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices