Exterior room with independent key in 4-bedroom apartment, Triana (Seville, Spain)
Room · 3 flatmates
Your room (Bedroom 2 - single bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Electricity: charged proportionally to length of stay and occupancy of the apartment
Rooms are available to rent in this newly renovated 70 m² apartment in Triana. The apartment comprises a living room with sofa and dining table, plus a flat-screen TV, 4 bedrooms, each with AC and locking doors for privacy, a fully-equipped modern kitchen and a bathroom with a large shower. The fittings and furnishings are all contemporary and brand-new.
There are plenty of amenities in the local area, with shopping, restaurants, banks and pharmacies, and lots more all within a couple of minutes walk. You will also find several parks nearby. The location is ideal for students, with bus and train connections to the campuses of Universidad de Sevilla, or for young doctors or nurses at the nearby Hospital Quironsalud Infanta Luisa. It is about a 20-minute walk to the city centre.
Property available fromJuly 01, 2023
What is the minimum stay?2 Months (60 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 14 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- House rules:
- Maintain and keep the apartment well. Dispose of garbage regularly in public receptacles.
- Parties are not permitted.
- Guests (family, spouse or relative) may stay in a tenants bedroom for 2 nights per minimum stay of 3 months. Additional nights, up to a maximum of 4 nights, will incur a surcharge of €25 per night.
- Weekly cleaning included in rent:
- Common areas (compulsory)
- Private areas (at discretion of the tenant)
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Metro station Parque de los Príncipes is an 11-minute walk away.
- Several bus routes operate close to the apartment, including connections to university campuses.
- Bike rental stations can be found nearby.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
- Seville >
- Rooms for rent >
- C. Maestro Arrieta (Ref: 552964)
When do you want to go?