Decorated room with heating in 4-bedroom apartment, Triana (Seville, Spain)
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 68m2
Property verified by Guadaira
Verification date 30 Aug 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 4 - single bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Floor area: 68 m²
- Linen and towels included in rent
There are rooms to rent in this renovated 4-bedroom apartment on Calle Maestro Guerrero, Triana. The apartment opens into a colorful living area and kitchen, both of which are modern and fully equipped. There is also 1 bathroom which is stylishly tiled.
This property is located in the historic neighbourhood of Triana. The apartment is centrally located, just a few minutes walk from amenities like supermarkets, local restaurants and bars, and a hospital. It is also a short drive away from University of Seville.
Why rent this accommodation?
- There are wooden floors throughout the apartment.
- The kitchen has a stylish red splashback and gleaming white counters.
- You will find plenty of storage.
- There is transport and amenities nearby.
More information about this property
- Bicycles are not allowed inside the apartment.
Property available fromJanuary 01, 2031
What is the minimum stay?2 Months (60 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 2 months ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- House rules:
- Maintain and keep the apartment well. Dispose of garbage regularly in public receptacles.
- Parties are not permitted.
- Guests (family, spouse or relative) may stay in a tenants bedroom for 2 nights per minimum stay of 3 months. Additional nights, up to a maximum of 4 nights, will incur a surcharge of €25 per night.
- Weekly cleaning included in rent:
- Common areas (compulsory)
- Private areas (at discretion of the tenant)
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Parque de los Príncipes metro station is a 13-minute walk from the apartment and serves line L1.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?