Bright room in 3-bedroom apartment in Primavalle
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 100m2
Property verified by Valerio
Verification date 05 May 2019
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3 - double bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Parking: no
The professionals's perfection
Because a terrace like this is hard to find
Will I like it here?
Are you looking for an affordable room with a sweet outdoor spot? If so, this could be the one for you.
Really? Tell me more...
You’ll love this spacious terrace. With lots of outdoor seating space, you can enjoy your morning coffee in comfort and style. Enjoy alone, or invite your flatmates to join.
We think this apartment is great for professionals looking for an affordable but well connected spot. Take the train into the city centre for work, then come back to a quieter slice of Rome.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- The terrace is super spacious with lots of outdoor seating.
- The bedrooms get lots of natural light.
- This area is quiet and relaxed, free from the city hustle.
But you need to know this...
- There isn't any internet installed here. Could be a good chance to take a break from Facebook.
- The landlord will be living in the property with you.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only out on the terrace.
Your Home-checker, Valerio, said:
“I loved this property. It's close to some really beautiful parks, and there's a great terrace that wraps around the apartment."
Help me make up my mind...
This is a beautiful 3-bedroom apartment on Via Simone Mosca, Rome. You'll be staying with a live-in landlord, and enjoy a spacious shared terrace and bright bedroom.
We think this apartment is perfect for professionals. Enjoy a peaceful neighbourhood with lots of beautiful parks. Smokers? You can indulge out on the terrace.
What we liked the most
- Enjoying a drink out on the terrace — there's no better place to enjoy your weekend.
- Relaxing in your bedroom — lie back and soak up the sun.
- Exploring the neighbourhood — stroll through Pineto Regional Park, then grab a bite to eat from your favourite restaurant.
Things to keep in mind
- There isn't a dryer available for your laundry here. A clothes rack on the terrace should do the trick.
- There isn't a dishwasher available in the kitchen. Roll up those sleeves and get scrubbing!
- With such a big terrace, it'd be a shame to have to enjoy it alone. The landlady use to work only the third room in this flat - a friendly 59 year old woman.
Available fromAugust 01, 2022
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 21 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Contract registration tax: nothing! The landlord assumes this cost (++what is this?++)
- Bills & other costs
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent (++what is this?++)
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work contract
- Codice fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian
- Your landlord does not live on the property
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The following public transport can be found within a 12-minute walk of this apartment:
- Gemelli train station (REG line)
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices