Sunny 1-bedroom apartment for rent near Colosseum in Monti (Rome, Italy)
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 55m2
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
A sunny 1-bedroom apartment with modern furnishings and an amazing location near the iconic Colosseum in Rome's historic city centre.
Property available fromNovember 04, 2022
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 11 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Other costs:
- Contract registration tax: nothing! The landlord assumes this cost (++what is this?++)
- Tourist tax (tassa di soggiorno): €3.50 per person for the first 10 days
- Spese condominiali (building fees) not included: pay to the landlord
- TARI (refuse collection tax): included in price of rent (++what is this?++)
- Cleaning Service (optional): on request - price ranges from €55 to €80 according to property dimensions
- Check-in hours: 14:30 - 18:00
- Check-out hours: before 10:30
- Out of hours check-in: €35
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Codice fiscale (++what is this?++)
- Your landlord speaks: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Your landlord does not live on the property
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?