Beautiful and modern 1-bedroom apartment for rent in Centocelle.
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 50m2
Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 50m²
- Floor: 6th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
Maximum occupancy: 3
Condomínio (building fees): yes, included in rent
This bright one-bedroom apartment is available for rent in Centocelle. It comes equipped with all of your basic amenities. The living area and kitchen are one shared space, which include a dining area, a sofa, and a flat-screen television. You'll love the apartment's overall minimalist decor, as well as the access you have to its balcony from both the bedroom and living area. The kitchen comes fully equipped with basic appliances. The bathroom has a toilet, bidet, and shower. The bedroom has two single beds (a bunk bed), which saves plenty of space. Storage can be found in the standalone wardrobe.
Locals love living in this neighborhood thanks to the great green spaces nearby, such as Villa Gordiana Park. Within walking distance, you'll find a handful of supermarkets and shops, including Er Pulentaro Specialità Di Pesce. The area is well connected to the rest of the city via public transportation, and close to some interesting attractions like the Tor de 'Schiavi.
What we liked the most
- There is so much natural light from the balcony. You'll love how bright the apartment gets during the day!
- The minimalist layout and decor make the most out of the space!
- The neighborhood is residential and quaint, providing an authentic experience!
- The living area is large and spacious, great for hosting friends for dinner!
Things to keep in mind
- The apartment only has a bunk bed, but it does save space!
- There is no washing machine or dryer.
Available fromJanuary 01, 2023
Minimum stay12 Months (365 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 10 months ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, Italian, Farsi
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
Contract registration tax: 2% of total contract value. (what is this?)
- Check-in hours: 09.00-15.00
- Out of hours check-in: €20.00
- ID / Passport
- Codice Fiscale
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Bus stop Dignano d'Istria serves the neighborhood via line 213.
- Trams 5, 14, & 19 run along nearby Via Prenestia, a quick 3-minute walk from the apartment.
- Roma Prenestina Station is a 5-minute walk away and serves REG & FL2.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices