Beautiful Studio apartment for rent in Porto's downtown (Porto, Portugal)
About the property
- Property type: studio apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wifi installed: yes
Furnished studio apartment for rent on R. De António Granjo. The property includes common terrace, air conditioning, common living room, and study rooms.
- We haven’t visited this place... yet. We send Homecheckers to visit every apartment on Spotahome, so come back soon for a guided tour plus 360° and HD photos.
- This property is one of a set. This means that there some other almost identical units in the building. So, what you see above may be slightly different to what you actually rent.
More information about this property
This property has different prices, depending on the reservation period: 1 to 3 months: 705,00 euros; 4 to 8 months: 625,00 euros; 9 to 12 months: 595,00 euros
Property available fromDecember 01, 2022
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Overnight guests permitted: no
- Payment methods accepted: bank transfer
- To be paid before check-in: admin fee + security deposit
- Check-in hours: between 12:00 and 20:00
- Check-out hours: before 12:00
- Cleaning service (monthly): included in rent
- Other costs:
- Admin fee: 195€
- Security deposit: to pay before check-in
- Your landlord speaks:
- Your landlord does not live in the property
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?