Cozy studio apartment for rent in Charonne
Studio · 1 bathroom · 22m2
Property verified by Charlotte
Verification date 28 Nov 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Floor area: 22 m²
- Maximum occupancy: 2
This cozy studio apartment on Passage Gustave Lepeu, in Charonne, is 22 m² and comes equipped with electric heating. The fully furnished property has a double bed, modern bathroom, and a compact but fully functional kitchen.
The apartment is located in a well-connected area, just 5 minutes from 2 metro stations. The fascinting Père Lachaise Cemetery is located nearby, and you will find shops, restaurants, and supermarkets within walking distance.
What we liked the most
- The apartment overlooks the street, but it is quiet.
- The kitchen is equipped with all the essentials.
- Charlotte the Homechecker told us that she really loved this property.
- The bathroom is nicely tiled.
- This lively area offers plenty to see and do.
- There are several lovely parks to explore nearby.
Things to keep in mind
- There is no oven, TV or dishwasher in the apartment.
- The computer in the photos is not part of the flat.
Available fromJuly 01, 2023
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stay6 Months (180 days)
Updated 4 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
Landlords in Paris need proof of identity and proof of income to make an informed decision about who will be living in their property. Your documents will be securely stored in our database and only be seen by the landlord, never other tenants.
- Languages spoken: English, French
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- APL or CAF: yes
- Early departure: 20% of the total contract value will be deducted from the deposit if you leave earlier than the contract states
- Documents required:
- Valid ID and bank account number
- Work contract or school document
- Bed linen: not provided
- Smoking allowed: no
- Pets permitted: no
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Within a 5-minute walk you can access metro stations Charonne (9) and Philippe Auguste (2).
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices