Renovated studio apartment for rent in Buttes-Chaumont
Studio · 1 bathroom · 22m2
Property verified by Joel
Verification date 14 Sep 2016
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: no
- Wi-Fi activated: no
- Wi-Fi, water, electricity, and insurance: charged to tenant
- Building fees: included in the price of rent
This 22 m² studio apartment for rent is fully renovated with elegant floor tiling and modern furniture. The apartment comes furnished with a lofted double bed, a couch, a dining table, and a standalone wardrobe. There are long floor-length windows, which provide plenty of natural light and a charming courtyard view. The kitchen is small, but fully equipped and the bathroom is also remodelled and spacious.
The studio is located in the lively and multicultural 19th arrondissement, Buttes-Chaumont. On the banks of the Seine River, you are surrounded by various parks – perfect if you love the outdoors. There is a metro stop less than 5 minutes from the studio, which provides connections to 3 different metro lines.
What we liked the most
- The studio has big windows that keep the apartment sun-filled and provide a peaceful courtyard view.
- The apartment is furnished with a lofted double bed, a couch, a standalone wardrobe, a coffee table, and a round dining table.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with 2-burner hot plates, storage, and a mini refrigerator.
- The kitchen also has a window, which is great for keeping the studio smelling fresh when you cook.
- The studio is very well-connected to the rest of the city by public transport.
- If you love oriental food, Buttes-Chaumont is known for having some of the city's best restaurants.
Things to keep in mind
- The bed is a loft bed and you must use a ladder to reach it.
- Couples are not permitted.
Available fromJanuary 01, 2023
Minimum stay5 Months (150 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 3 months ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
Landlords in Paris need proof of identity and proof of income to make an informed decision about who will be living in their property. Your documents will be securely stored in our database and only be seen by the landlord, never other tenants.
- Languages spoken: French
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- CAF/APL accepted: yes
Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- Home Insurance (payable to landlord, €120)
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Metro: Stalingrad (M2, M5, M7)
- Bus: 48, 54, 519, N42
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices