Cozy studio apartment for rent in La Roquette, 11th arrondissement
Studio · 1 bathroom · 16m2
Property verified by Joel
Verification date 01 Aug 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 16 m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
Tenants looking to study by day and still enjoy the best of Paris nightlife will find this studio apartment for rent on Passage Gustave Lepeu an ideal location. Walking through the front door will land you in a compact kitchen with cupboards, an electric stovetop and small fridge. The space opens to a single room with a sofa-bed, desk and shelving. The bathroom is around the corner from the kitchen and has all the amenities, including a shower stall and heated towel rack. Wi-Fi is included, and there are two large windows that give the economic space plenty of natural light.
The 11th arrondissement is one of the most exciting districts in Paris, especially if you’re a fan of music and the arts. Rue Oberkampf, a happening spot for alternative music and eclectic bars, is only a 15-minute bus ride from your studio. If cabaret fascinates you more than indie rock, the Edith Piaff museum is also nearby, although you might need to make a reservation. While this is an increasingly busy and trendy neighborhood, you can still mingle with locals if you head to the nearby Boulevard Voltaire. You won’t lack for history or great food and wine either. The neighborhood is dappled with wonderful little cafés, bistros and bars.
What we liked the most
- The studio has two large windows, so there is lots of light and a view of the street.
- The location is excellent, close to some of the hottest live music night spots in Paris.
- It is also conveniently close to supermarkets, bistros and cafés.
- There are quite a few small gardens and parks nearby where you can go to get away.
Things to keep in mind
- This studio only has a sofa bed.
- Electricity and insurance fees are not included.
Available fromFebruary 02, 2023
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 4 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
Landlords in Paris need proof of identity and proof of income to make an informed decision about who will be living in their property. Your documents will be securely stored in our database and only be seen by the landlord, never other tenants.
- Languages spoken: English, French
- Lives in property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- APL or CAF: yes
- Early departure: 20% of the total contract value will be deducted from the deposit if you leave earlier than the contract states
- Documents required:
- Valid ID and bank account number
- Work contract or school document
- Bed linen: not provided
- Smoking allowed: no
- Pets permitted: no
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Rue de la Roquette, a 6-minute walk away, is served by multiple bus lines that zoom you around to Gare d'Austerlitz and Champ de Mars, as well as two night bus lines.
- The Charonne metro station, on Line 9, is also only 6 minutes away.
- The closest mainline railway station terminus in Paris, Gare de Lyon, can be reached with a 20-minute walk.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices