Studio apartment for rent in calm area of Popincourt
Studio · 1 bathroom · 18m2
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: ground
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Building fee: included in rent
- Electricity: to be paid based on consumption (average €45)
This stylish studio apartment is available to rent on the ground floor of a building on Passage de Gustave Lepeu in Popincourt. The studio is compact, but well designed to maximise space, with shelving arranged around the sofa-bed, a desk / dining table, and a wardrobe. The kitchen is well equipped and has a lot of food-preparation space for its size, and has an electric stove and a microwave. The bathroom is modern, and has a cubicle shower.
You will be living on a quiet street close to Boulevard Voltaire, This is an attractive and popular area of the city, with a lot of bars and restaurants nearby, and lots of little parks to enjoy some greenery. There is a Carrefour Express supermarket just around the corner, and lots of other useful amenities on Boulevard Voltaire.
What we liked the most
- Although compact, the apartment makes good use of the space.
- The windows are very bright, making the studio warm and welcoming.
- There are lots of amenities nearby.
- You will be living close to 2 Metro stations, bringing much of the city within easy reach.
Things to keep in mind
- Bedding and towels can be provided for an additional fee.
Available fromDecember 21, 2022
Minimum stay3 Months (90 days)
Maximum stay6 Months (180 days)
Updated 3 months ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
Landlords in Paris need proof of identity and proof of income to make an informed decision about who will be living in their property. Your documents will be securely stored in our database and only be seen by the landlord, never other tenants.
- Languages spoken: English, French
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- CAF/APL accepted: yes
- Tourist tax (taxe de séjour): If you are staying during the month of January you will have to pay approximately €250-€300 to cover the housing tax
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- Charonne Metro station (line 9) is a 4-minute walk from the apartment.
- Philippe Auguste Metro station (line 2) is a 9-minute walk from the apartment.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices