Light room with heating in 3-bedroom apartment, Arrondissement 18
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 60m2
This is the best choice. We highlight our top homes based on availability, prices, conditions, and verification.
Property verified by Charlotte
Verification date 26 May 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 - single bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Floor area: 60 m ²
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Smoking allowed: yes
- Pets permitted: no
This 60 m², 3-bedroom apartment is available to rent on Rue des Poissonniers in Chateau Rouge, part of the 18th arrondissement. The property has a cool style, with rustic details, stylish artwork and tons of natural light throughout. The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a nice meal, and all of the rooms have their own couch for extra seating space.
You will be living in a picturesque part of the city where the buildings boast gorgeous architecture and the streets are home to plenty of different shops, charming restaurants and bars. Chateau Rouge and Montmartre are famous for their multicultural and bohemian atmosphere, and there are many historical sites for you to see, including the Sacré-Coeur which is 10 minutes away. You also have the Metro right outside your door and can easily connect with the rest of the fascinating city of Paris.
What we liked the most
- The rooms are all very bright and the property has a lot of character throughout.
- The rooms all have plenty of storage space.
- The property is in one of the city's most exciting areas, with plenty of things to see and places to explore.
- The famous Sacré-Coeur is about 10 minutes away.
Available fromJuly 05, 2024
Minimum stay2 Months (60 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 4 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
Landlords in Paris need proof of identity and proof of income to make an informed decision about who will be living in their property. Your documents will be securely stored in our database and only be seen by the landlord, never other tenants.
- Languages spoken: English, Creole, Hindi
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transaction; credit card;
- CAF/APL: yes
- Utilities: 145€ per month, everything included in the monthly rent (charges, weekly cleaning, ..)
- “To book this property with zero deposit, you will have to successfully pass the vetting process via open banking or uploading the required documentation. This process is very easy and quick and it is designed to avoid fraud, as well as ensure tenants have the financial means to pay for the rent of this property. If you are booking for more than one tenant, please include the other tenant details when making your booking request. If you do not pass the vetting process, the Landlord will be able to cancel the booking.”
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The closest Metro, Château Rouge, is less than a 5-minute walk from your door and supports line 4.
- There are a number of bus stops close to your home.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices