Warm and bright room - 14m² - PA14
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Your room ()
Beautiful 80m² flat located in the Clignancourt district which benefits from an ideal location, a few steps from the Sacré Coeur and the Simplon metro station and close to all amenities. The flat is on the 2nd floor of a secure building with digicodes and a caretaker, with a lift. The flat is composed of 3 rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a separate toilet. All rooms are fully equipped and furnished. Each room is eligible for APL according to the CAF conditions.
Available fromJanuary 01, 2023
Minimum stay1 Month (30 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 33 minutes ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
Landlords in Paris need proof of identity and proof of income to make an informed decision about who will be living in their property. Your documents will be securely stored in our database and only be seen by the landlord, never other tenants.
- Prices for couples:
- The advertised price is for 1 person
- Price for 2 people: price as advertised +20%
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- CAF/APL: yes
- If the restrictions state "Professionals only": This does not mean that if you are employed, your booking will be accepted. The landlord will require to know for which company you work. The company must be registered (SIRET), and must contribute to Action Logement for your booking to be accepted.
- If the restrictions state "Postgraduates only": You must be studying through an Alternance programme. You will need to provide evidence that this is the case.
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work contract
- University acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent paychecks / Bank statement
- Last tax declaration
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish, French
- Your landlord does not live on the property
- For more information on renting in France ++click here++
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices