Double room in apartment with equipped kitchen, Lodi (Milan, Italy)
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 125m2
Property verified by Matteo
Verification date 23 Jun 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 3 - double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 125 m²
- Maximum occupancy: 6 people
- Floor: 5th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2 (1 of which is for the landlord only)
Rooms are available to rent in this very spacious, modern 5-bedroom apartment on Via Le Longanesi in the Lodi neighbourhood. The apartment is immaculately decorated, with a mixture of the modern and the traditional, with its neutral colour scheme punctuated by bursts of colour in the furnishings or tile work. The apartment has a big balcony accessible through 2 of the bedrooms and also through the kitchen, which is completely contemporary, and very well equipped. The apartment has 2 modern bathrooms (one of which is for the landlord's use only).
A couple of minute's walk from the busy Corso Lodi, the area the apartment is in is relatively peaceful, with a pretty park next door, and the nearby buildings all residential. In 5 minutes though, you can find yourself surrounded by people and amenities. As well as the shops and restaurants along the Corso, you'll find an IperCoop supermarket nearby, for those groceries you can't get elsewhere. The property is also really close to Bocconi University!
Why rent this accommodation?
- Each of the rooms are large, bright, and well furnished.
- The kitchen is spotless and modern, and comes with a stereo system for those who like to dance while they cook (That's all of us, isn't it?)
- From the nearby Metro station, you can be in the centre of the city in 7 minutes.
- There's a good selection of restaurants and cafes in the area around Corso Lodi and Via Tagliamento.
Property available fromDecember 05, 2022
What is the minimum stay?5 Months (150 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- IMPORTANT IF YOU BOOK ONE OF THIS ROOM!
- You have to pay 250€ of Global bills (EVERY MONTH)
- You have to pay 250€ of registration contract (ONE TIME)
- You have to pay 250€ of Cleaning Fee with blankets or 125€ without blankets (ONE TIME)
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Milano Porta Roman train station is a 5-minute walk away, and has access to commuter service S9.
- Brenta Metro station is a 7-minute walk away, and is on line 3.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?