Whole apartment in Milan (Milan, Italy)
Apartment · 1 bathroom · 35m2
About the property
Bright and cosy open space on the 5th floor in a strategic area of the city, well connected to main tourist attractions. The kitchen is complete with dishes and appliances: induction hob, fridge, oven, and kettle. The sleeping area consists of 1 bedroom with 1 queen size. The apartment is for non-smokers only and is provided with wifi, television, toiletries, washing machine, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, lift, and air conditioning. The house is at your complete disposal and we've put care in every detail in order to welcome you in a clean and comfortable space, whether you're staying for business or just passing by to visit the city. You're welcome, take care of it!
Property available fromApril 21, 2023
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated an hour ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Payment method: bank transfer; credit card
- Contract registration tax: nothing! The landlord assumes this cost (++what is this?++)
- Domiciliation: no
- Other costs:
- Spese condominiali (building fees): yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent (++what is this?++)
- Gas and Electricity usage in excess of the limit stated below will be deducted from your deposit at the end of your stay.
- For properties in Rome ONLY: a daily tourist tax of € 3,50 per person will be required for the first 10 days (in case of longer stay, to pay again after one year of rent)
- Check-in and check-out hours will be arranged with landlord once booking is confirmed
- Initial and final cleaning fee: mentioned in "pricing", payable upon booking confirmation
- Deposit: payable upon booking confirmation
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- You are required to have a Codice Fiscale (tax code) in order to sign the rental agreement (++how do I apply?++). Please, note that tenants without a Codice Fiscale won't be able to check-in.
- Early departure: 21 days notice required
- Your landlord speaks: English, Italian
- Your landlord does not live on the property
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?