Relaxing room with ample storage in 4-bedroom apartment, Salamanca (Madrid, Spain)
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 88m2
Your room (Bedroom 3 - double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 88 m²
- Floor: ground
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Cleaning: once a week (common areas)
There are rooms available to rent in this modern, 88 m², 4-bedroom apartment located near the IE Business School. The property is clean and minimalist, with a large communal room that serves as a living and dining space. The apartment has 4 interior bedrooms, each with a double bed. The flat has a large shared kitchen, which boasts modern amenities such as a washing machine and plenty of worktop surfaces for meal preparation. There is 1 bathroom that is shared between all tenants, this room is equipped with a shower, toilet and a window that lets in natural sunlight.
The apartment is on Calle de Velázquez, in the posh but residential neighborhour hood of Salamanca. Tenants can reach the city centre via the Núñez de Balboa metro station, which is a 6 minute walk from the apartment. This apartment is ideal for students as the IE Business School is only 2 minutes away.
Why rent this accommodation?
- We love the apartment's high ceilings.
- The rooms are quite spacious and have a double bed.
- Plan movie nights with your roommates and make use of the flat-screen TV.
- The IE business school is only 2 minutes away – perfect for students who attend this institution.
More information about this property
- Please keep in mind that all the rooms are interior and do not receive a lot of natural light.
Property available fromJune 09, 2023
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?11 Months (330 days)
Updated 24 minutes ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
***Important info*** 50% discount in admin fee in bookings with entrance in February 2023
Promotion valid from 02/16/2023 to 02/28/2023
- Lives on property: no
- Maximum permitted tenant age: 32
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Please keep in mind that the bedrooms do not include some items seen in the photos (plants, laptop, etc.).
- Couples are NOT allowed
- Overnight guests: allowed in tenants' rooms only
- Check-in/out times: Monday - Friday from 10:00 to 19:00.
- Out of hours check-in and bank holidays: €10
- Bed linen and towels are NOT included. Tenants must provide their own.
- Bookings closed during weekends: If the booking is closed during the weekend, the earliest check-in would be on the following Monday at 16:00.
- Bookings with check-in on the same day: If the booking is confirmed after 16:00, the earliest check-in would be the next day at 16:00.
- Important note: Landlord ask for 1 month of monthly rent as admin fee.
Remember that Security Deposit and admin fee (when applies) must be paid before the check in day
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The apartment is a 6-minute walk from Núñez de Balboa metro station.
- There are also several bus stations within walking distance from the property.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
- Madrid >
- Rooms for rent >
- Calle Velázquez, 119, (Ref: 98630)
When do you want to go?