Great room with window with street view in 5-bedroom apartment, Salamanca (Madrid, Spain)
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 110m2
Your room (Bedroom 3 - Double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Bathrooms: 4 (2 of which are ensuite)
- Floor area: 110 m²
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Cleaning: twice a week (common areas only)
This beautiful 5-bedroom apartment is sleek and stylish. The minimal design and open floor plan makes the space feel extra airy and bright. The beautiful kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you'll need to whip up a delicious meal. The stainless-steel accents add a modern feel that will inspire you to spend more time in the kitchen!
This apartment is situated in the chic and luxurious neighborhood of Salamanca. Just a few minutes from IE business school, this area is great for students or professionals. Explore the wide variety of restaurants, cafes, and trendy bars just minutes from the apartment. There are also great practical options nearby for all your grocery needs.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The apartment has lovely wooden floors and has been beautifully renovated.
- There is a dining table to enjoy a meal with your flatmates.
- Each bedroom has an AC unit which can also be used as a heater.
- There is a washing machine to take care of your laundry.
- There are numerous public transport options nearby to explore other parts of the city.
More information about this property
- With 5 bedrooms, some accommodating couples, this will be a busy household, making these rooms ideal for sociable people.
- There is a stove, but no oven.
Property available fromAugust 01, 2023
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (360 days)
Updated 5 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- **Payment method: **cash and bank transfer
- Other costs:
- Bed linen and towels are NOT included. Tenants must provide their own
- Rooms for couples: €150 monthly surcharge (where couples are permitted)
- Overnight guests: €15 per night
- Parties not allowed: Penalty 200€
- Check-in/out info:
- Monday - Thursday (16:00 - 18:00): Free of charge.
- Friday 10:00 - 15:00 Free of charge.
- Monday - Thursday (18:00 - 21:00): €50
- Fridays (15:00 – 18:00) : €50
- Weekends & Holidays (10:00 - 21:00): €80
- For hours after those established it would be an extra cost
- before 12:00 (contract ending day)
- Check-out cleaning fee: €40 (deducted from deposit)
- Booking request policy
- Move-in date: must be within 24 hours of the availability date
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish.
- Your landlord does not live on the property.
If you are a student:
- ID photocopies
- Acceptance letter from University
- The guarantor's ID photocopy
- The guarantor's last three payslips
- The guarantor's last notice of assessment (Document from the tax office that states annual income)
If you are a professional(s):
- Your IDs
- Your last three payslips
- Your working contract or your last notice of assessment
- Recommendation letter.
Deposit and Admin fee must to be paid before check in
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The Gregorio Marañon metro station with access to lines 7 and 10 is a 9-minute stroll away.
- The IE Business School is a 4 minute walk.
- It's a mere 5-minute walk to buses 27, 45, 14, 5, 53 and 150, to name a few.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
- Madrid >
- Rooms for rent >
- Calle de Serrano (Ref: 141330)
When do you want to go?