Bright room with heating in 5-bedroom apartment, Salamanca
Room · 4 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 125m2
Property verified by Elena
Verification date 12 Jun 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 - double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 125 m ²
- Floor: ground
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
There are interior and exterior rooms available to rent in this contemporary 125 m ² apartment on Calle Nuñez de Balboa. There is a beautiful kitchen, which comes fully equipped and has an oven, and there is an elegant dining table with room for 6 people. All the rooms come furnished with double beds and there are 2 bathrooms to share between tenants.
In the polished area of Salamanca you can enjoy top class dining and exquisite shopping. The streets outside your door are full of beautiful houses and there are plenty of cosy cafés nearby. Well connected metro stations are only a short walk away so you can easily reach any place in Madrid.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The property is fresh and modern.
- The kitchen has plenty of counter space, so sharing it with roommates is nice and easy.
- The apartment is located in a classy part of town with plenty of things to see and do.
Property available fromFebruary 03, 2023
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?11 Months (330 days)
Updated an hour ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Languages spoken: Spanish, English
- Lives on property: no
- Maximum permitted tenant age: 32
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Please keep in mind that the bedrooms do not include some items seen in the photos (plants, laptop, etc.).
- Check-in/out times: Monday - Friday from 9:00 to 19:00.
- Out of hours check-in and bank holidays: €10
- Bookings closed during weekends: If the booking is closed during the weekend, the earliest check-in would be on the following Monday at 16:00.
- Bookings with check-in on the same day: If the booking is confirmed after 16:00, the earliest check-in would be the next day at 16:00.
- Important note: Landlord ask for 1 month of monthly rent as admin fee.
- Admin fee includes:
- Useful information about important documents such as NIE, transportation card, domiciliation, etc.
- Phone number to call for emergency and assistance (10:00 - 19:00)
- Office support, queries, general matters during your stay.
- Cleaning and maintenance service
- Tips and information about the city
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Núñez de Balboa is the closest metro station, it is 6 minutes from the door and supports lines 5 and 9.
- Avenida de América metro, which is on line 4, 6, 7 and 9, is a 7-minute walk away.
- There are several bus stops nearby.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?