Find a room with chest of drawers in 4-bedroom apartment, Salamanca (Madrid, Spain)
Room · 3 flatmates · 212m2
Your room (Bedroom 3 with en-suite)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: yes
- Cleaning: twice weekly (included in rent)
- Laundry service: weekly (included in rent)
Beds are available to rent in shared occupancy rooms in a quirky 212m2 4-bedroom apartment in prestigious Salamanca, Madrid. The apartment is decorated thoughtfully, with patterned wall paper and panelled walls that lend it character and give it an unusual and authentic feel. The property is fully functional and would make a comfortable and convenient home for students and professionals alike. Communal areas are shared with the live-in landlady.
The area of Salamanca has a reputation for being one of the wealthier neighbourhoods in Madrid and is home to many exclusive boutiques. However, it is also an area full of atmosphere and historic interest: Salvador Dalí once lived here. Retiro park is also located in this district, the perfect place to relax or exercise.
Why rent this accommodation?
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom so you will not have to wait to use the shower in the mornings.
- With a cleaning lady that comes twice a week, the apartment will be spotless with no extra effort from you.
- The decoration of the apartment is quirky and makes it a unique and charming home.
- Its proximity to the metro station makes it ideal for early morning starts.
- This area is perfect for those who enjoy opulent architecture, fine restaurants and shopping.
More information about this property
- There is no parking available with the property but given its proximity to the metro station, you may find you do not need a car.
- The landlady speak very limited English.
Property available fromFebruary 01, 2023
What is the minimum stay?4 Months (120 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 23 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives on property: yes
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- This property is a 1-minute walk from Núñez de Balboa metro station which is served by lines 5 and 9. There are also multiple bus stops nearby.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?