Cozy room with ample storage in 6-bedroom apartment, Salamanca (Madrid, Spain)
Room · 5 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 115m2
Property verified by Alejandro
Verification date 26 Apr 2016
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 6 with double bed and private bathroom)
About the property
- Floor: ground
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Weekly cleaning
Rooms with double beds and air conditioning for rent in a brand new 6-bedroom, 4-bathroom apartment in Salamanca. The large 115m2 apartment is fully furnished and recently renovated, featuring a fantastic communal kitchen where you can spend time with your new flatmates.
Ideally located, the apartment is just a short walk from IE Business School, Avenida de America, and many shopping streets. You will have easy access to most of Madrid's metro lines as well as bus routes and night bus services. A 15-minute walk down Calle de Velazquez can take you to the beautiful park Retiro.
Why rent this accommodation?
- All rooms have air conditioning units, double beds and desks.
- The apartment is brand new!
- You will be living in one of the most luxurious districts of Madrid.
- IE Business School is a 5-minute walk away.
More information about this property
- The apartment has two shared bathrooms. Bedrooms 5 and 6 also have their own private bathrooms.
Property available fromInvalid date
What is the minimum stay?4 Months (120 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 2 months ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- **Payment method: **cash and bank transfer
- Other costs:
- Bed linen and towels are NOT included. Tenants must provide their own
- Rooms for couples: €150 monthly surcharge (where couples are permitted)
- Overnight guests: €15 per night
- Parties not allowed: Penalty 200€
- Check-in/out info:
- Monday - Thursday (16:00 - 18:00): Free of charge.
- Friday 10:00 - 15:00 Free of charge.
- Monday - Thursday (18:00 - 21:00): €50
- Fridays (15:00 – 18:00) : €50
- Weekends & Holidays (10:00 - 21:00): €80
- For hours after those established it would be an extra cost
- before 12:00 (contract ending day)
- Check-out cleaning fee: €40 (deducted from deposit)
- Booking request policy
- Move-in date: must be within 24 hours of the availability date
- Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish.
- Your landlord does not live on the property.
If you are a student:
- ID photocopies
- Acceptance letter from University
- The guarantor's ID photocopy
- The guarantor's last three payslips
- The guarantor's last notice of assessment (Document from the tax office that states annual income)
If you are a professional(s):
- Your IDs
- Your last three payslips
- Your working contract or your last notice of assessment
- Recommendation letter.
Deposit and Admin fee must to be paid before check in
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Intercambiador de Avenida de America is a 5-minute walk away.
- Nuñez de Balboa (L5, L9) is 2 minutes away.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?