Double Bed in Seven colorful rooms for rent close to Alonso Martinez
Room · 6 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 160m2
Your room (Bedroom 5)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 160m²
- Floor: 5th
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
This seven bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located on Calle Carranza in the neighborhood of Almagro. Situated close to various metro lines and countless dining, shopping, and entertainment options, the apartment is ideal for students who want to maximize their time in Madrid. The spacious apartment has an area of 160 m2.
What we liked the most
- Each room in the apartment is painted with a different color, giving them a unique look. They are also equipped with individual keys for added security.
- The living room is spacious and charming. It even has a fireplace!
- The apartment has an excellent location: situated on the border of Almagro, Malasana, and Chueca, it has restaurants, cafes, shops, and bars doorsteps away so tenants will never be bored!
Things to keep in mind
- The kitchen is a bit small for seven people to share, but there is a big, modern refrigerator in addition to a smaller one.
Available fromNovember 27, 2022
Minimum stay4 Months (120 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated 4 days ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: cash
- Maximum age for tenants: 30
- Couples are not allowed
- Bills & other costs:
- Utility bills: €40 per tenant per month
- Electricity and gas will be paid based on consumption
- Cleaning included: common areas twice a week
- July and August:
- Minimum stay: 1 month
- Check-in/out Mon – Fri: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- All other times: €30 (subject to landlord confirmation)
- Tenancy Policy:
- Bookings accepted for entire academic year: yes (September to June 30 inclusive)
- Bookings accepted for shorter stays: yes, if you find a new tenant to take over your contract until June 30
Other rooms in this accommodation
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Bilbao metro station (line 1, 4) is a 1-minute walk from the apartment and the San Bernardo metro station is a 4-minute walk.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices