Stylish room for rent in 4-bedroom apartment in Carabanchel (Madrid, Spain)
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 150m2
Property verified by Alvaro
Verification date 14 Dec 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 - Single bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 150 m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Parking: no
- Towels: available for an additional fee
- Bed linen: available for an additional fee
The traditional Spanish charmer
Because I wanna blend in with the crowd
Will I like it here?
Are you new to Madrid and want to live like one of the locals?
Forget about the tourist-y stuff. Carabanchel is the real thing.
Really? Tell me more...
You will love the living room – comfortable couches, antique furnishings, and cool art on the walls. Talk about style.
We think it’s ideal for newcomers. Once you've checked out all the tourist spots in the city, you'll want to settle down in an authentic barrio.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The charming decor in all its kitschy gloriousness.
- Smoking is allowed, but please do it on the terrace.
But you need to know this...
- The kitchen is fully equipped but you might want to bring some pots and pans of your own.
Give it to me straight…
This is a neat 1st floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle Hermanos del Moral, Madrid. It's got a generous living room, a homey decor, and smokers are more than welcome.
This apartment is perfect for anyone who wants to see the real Madrid. Explore a lesser known part of town, and make some new local friends in the process.
Why rent this accommodation?
- Lounging in the living room – keep it cosy.
- Soaking up the lovely decor – an eye for detail.
- Smoking a cigarette on the terrace – enjoy the breeze.
More information about this property
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no probs, air dry your clothes on the terrace.
Property available fromApril 17, 2024
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- - Deposit: 1 month’s rent - Payment method: cash; bank transfer - Additional documentation: - ID / Passport - Work Contract - Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement - Your landlord speaks: English, Spanish, Russian, Georgian - Your landlord lives on the property. - Please, note that, if tenants leaves before check-out date, they'll have to pay the whole stay price.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- The following Metro stations are within a 5-minute walk of the apartment:
- Urgel (Line 5)
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?