Equipped room with window with street view in 4-bedroom flat, Marylebone (London, United Kingdom)
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom
This is the best choice. We highlight our top homes based on availability, prices, conditions, and verification.
Property verified by Theo
Verification date 22 Jun 2017
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 1 with double bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: ground
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Cleaning service (fortnightly): yes, included
Rooms to rent in fully furnished 4-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in Marylebone, suitable for postgraduates and professionals only. The comfortable apartment also features a shared living room and a fully equipped kitchen, perfect for socialising and getting to know your new flatmates.
The location of the apartment could not be more ideal - along with being just seconds from Baker Street and Marylebone stations, you will also be living just a short walk away from Oxford Street and the large Hyde Park. Many central locations, attractions and museums will be easily reachable, along with plenty of universities, including London Business School which is a 3-minute walk from the apartment.
Why rent this accommodation?
- We love the cosy living area with a dining table.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary appliances.
- Baker Street station is just seconds away.
- The apartment is very close to Oxford Street.
More information about this property
- The apartment has a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.
Property available fromJanuary 01, 2031
What is the minimum stay?10 Months (311 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 14 hours ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Check-in and check-out: from Monday to Friday, from 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Lives on property: no
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card, online payment through website, PayPal
- One off payment of one to two weeks rent at check-in as tenancy contribution for bills,cleaning...
- Wi-fi: Included
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract with proof of income
- Previous landlord references
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- British guarantor (if you’re a student)
- If you can't provide a proof of income of 2.5 times the rent or UK guarantor, then the whole stay must be paid upfront.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Baker Street station (all underground lines) is just seconds away.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?