Rooms for rent in 3-bedroom apartment in Croydon (London, United Kingdom)
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Your room (Bedroom 1 - single bed)
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 1 person
- Wifi installed: yes
Rooms for rent in a furnished 3-bedroom apartment on Bramble Close.
- You will share this property with the live-in landlord, who is married couple.
- The room has been recently renovated and now includes a microwave, fridge and TV for your private use.
Property available fromAugust 21, 2023
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?3 Months (90 days)
Updated 13 days ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Guests permitted: no
- Payment methods accepted: bank transfer
- Deposit required: 1 month's rent, to be paid before check in
- Required documentation:
- ID / Passport
- Work contract
- University acceptance letter
- Recent paycheques / Bank statement
- Your landlord speaks:
- Your landlord lives in the property
- You may be able to extend your stay subject to agreement with the landlord
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
The safety of our tenants and owners is our priority.
Once your reservation at this property is accepted, we will ask you for some additional information. It will only take you a few minutes and you will only need the following documents:
- ID or PassportIdentification document (ID card or passport)
- Proof of solvencyDocuments proving your financial solvency for rent payments (e.g., recent pay slips, bank statements...)
- Direct debit of the rental paymentThe monthly payment for these properties is made through our platform. We will request payments via direct debit in order to charge you on a monthly basis.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24h to check your new home
If the property is significantly different to what our listing promised, let us know within 24h since you move in so that we can work to resolve it.
You may also like...
Double bedroom for rent in 3-bed apartment, Mitcham, London
Room · Available from 01 Oct
- London >
- Rooms for rent >
- Bramble Cl (Ref: 596620)
When do you want to go?