Cheerful room for rent in 3-bedroom apartment in Marvila
Room · 2 flatmates · 2 bathrooms · 80m2
Property verified by Cecile
Verification date 09 Oct 2018
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (bedroom 1 - single bed)
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 80m²
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- Bed linen: yes, included
- Parking: yes, public
This charming 3-bedroom apartment on R. Fernando Farinha, in Marvila, has 2 bright rooms for rent and a live-in landlord. The property has a spacious, fully equipped kitchen with an oven, dishwasher, and a full size refrigerator. There is also 1 shared bathroom. Room 3 and bathroom 2 are for landlond's use only.
The apartment is located in Marvila, a previously industrial area of the city that has been transformed into an artistic melting pot, with co-working spaces in converted warehouses and art galleries galore. You'll have plenty of good restaurants to try and this area, and public transportation is handy to help you zip around town.
What we liked the most
- The spacious kitchen is set up well for roommates, with ample storage space and countertop space for food preparation.
- Although the apartment is interior, it has large windows that let in plenty of natural light.
- Each of the available rooms has an independent key, adding an extra level of privacy in shared housing apartment.
- Marvila is a lovely area of Lisboa with easy access to the sea.
- You can walk to the Fábrica do Braço de Prata cultural center in about 10 minutes where you'll have ocean front views while you experience cultural events.
Things to keep in mind
- There's a third room and a second bathroom to be used only by the landlord.
Available fromNovember 01, 2022
Minimum stay4 Months (120 days)
Maximum stayNo maximum stay
Updated a month ago
To pay per month
To pay on move in
Services & expenses
- Languages spoken: Portuguese, English
- Lives on property: yes
Overnight guests permitted: no
Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Additional documentation:
- ID / Passport
About the landlord
All our Landlords are vetted by our Trust and Safety team.
- The Estação Braço Prata bus stop, which serves buses 31b, 718, 755, and 782, is a 4-minute walk from the apartment.
- Estação Braço Prata is within 4-minute walk from the property.
- There, you can find the train to Parque das Nações (3-minute trip), the train to Entre Campos (city center:7 minutes trip and the train to Sintra (50 minutes away).
- Chelas and Cabo Ruivo metro stations are within 15-minute walk.
- Airport is within 10-minute drive.
- Easy access to Lisbon's main motorways: A1, A1, A12.
How to book
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
Select dates to see prices