Shared apartment in Lisbon (Lisbon, Portugal)
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom · 63m2
Your room ()
About the property
It's more than just an apartment, it's simply a very big, comfy place to stay. You will find some shared and some private bathrooms in each apartment. A fully-equipped kitchen is also part of the accommodation, all of them including an oven, fridge, washing machine, and other small appliances.
Lisbon is one of the most sought out cities right now, famous for its culture, climate, and resident's warm welcoming nature. You will find many restaurants and cafés around Santa Maria Maior, yet the perfect starting point to start your life in Lisbon.
Property available fromInvalid date
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?No maximum stay
Updated 3 hours ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Registration / Anmeldung possible
- Rental contract termination period: 2 months (3 months for properties located in Italy and Germany)
- Payment methods: (credit/debit) card or SEPA
- Age requirements:
- Room: 20 - 35 years old (18 - 35 years for bedrooms located in Italy)
- Studio and one bedroom apartments: no age requirements (from 18 years old on)
- Required documents:
- ID / Passport
- Proof of income
- Only single occupancy for rooms
- Overnight guests permitted: yes
- Maximum nights per month: 7
- Check-in hours: Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00
- Check-out hours: before 12:00
- No check-in on bank holidays and weekends
- There must be at least three business days between booking date and check-in date
- The deposit and the landlord admin fee ("membership fee") must be paid prior to check-in.
Electricity surcharge - Possible variable additional electricity charge of 50€ - 100€ / month based on electricity exchange rates. Please see the contract for details.
*The check-out date must be communicated to the landlord before the due date (see "rental contract termination period"), regardless of the date entered in the booking request.
Although the type of contract is fortnightly, please notice that (as only exception) in December contracts can only end on 31/12.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?