Bedroom 2 with single bed (İstanbul, Turkey)
Room · 2 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Baran
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room (Bedroom 2 with single bed)
About the property
Rooms are available to rent in a spacious 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment with a balcony in Istanbul's Sisli area. This apartment has a large living area which is ideal for spending time with housemates. The kitchen is partially equipped with modern conveniences, and it has plenty of storage space.
Sisli is a historic, lively neighbourhood which is well-known for its selection of vibrant bars, cafés, restaurants, markets and nightlife options. There are several universities and higher education institutions nearby, and the popular Taksim area is not far away. To access other areas of Istanbul, tenants can walk 18 minutes to reach Osmanbey metro station.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The property has a balcony which is very useful in summer.
- Osmanbey metro station is 18 minutes away.
- There are several universities and higher education institutions in the vicinity.
More information about this property
- The kitchen does not have a traditional oven, but it has a fully functioning gas stove and a small, electric oven.
Property available fromMay 28, 2023
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (365 days)
Updated 8 months ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives in property: no
- After the first payment, payments will be made in euros
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transaction
- Cleaning fee: 2100 TL for 3 months, compulsory
- Wifi fee: 700 TL for 3 months
- The friendly landlord offers a free pickup service.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Osmanbey metro station is 10-15 minutes from the station and serves line M2.
- There are several bus and tram stops nearby.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
- Istanbul >
- Rooms for rent >
- Degirmen sokak (Ref: 107096)
When do you want to go?