Single bedroom in Istanbul (İstanbul, Turkey)
Room · 3 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Baran
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
Your room ()
About the property
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 6th
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
There are rooms available to rent in a stylish, 4-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment with a balcony in the Sisli area of Istanbul. The property has a spacious, open-plan living, dining and kitchen area complete with comfortable seating and partially equipped with modern appliances for cooking.
The vibrant Sisli neighbourhood is within walking distance of several desirable areas which are popular throughout the year. Tenants will never be bored in this district which is filled with bars, restaurants and cafés. The closest metro station is Osmanbey, which is 18 minutes from the apartment and serves line M2.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The bedroom has plenty of character due to its slanted ceiling.
- The balcony is the perfect place to relax and enjoy extensive views of Istanbul.
- Osmanbey metro station is 18 minutes from the apartment and serves line M2.
- The kitchen has a dishwasher which is very convenient.
More information about this property
- This property is on the 6th floor of a building which does not have an elevator.
- The apartment does not have an oven, but it has a fully functioning gas stove and microwave.
Property available fromJuly 01, 2023
What is the minimum stay?3 Months (90 days)
What is the maximum stay?12 Months (365 days)
Updated a month ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives in property: no
- After the first payment, payments will be made in euros
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transaction
- Cleaning fee: 2100 TL for 3 months, compulsory
- Wifi fee: 700 TL for 3 months
- The friendly landlord offers a free pickup service.
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Osmanbey, the closest metro station, is 18 minutes from the station and serves line M2.
- There are several bus and tram stops nearby.
See more rooms
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
You may also like...
Bedroom 3 - a shared occupancy room with 3 single beds for r
Room · Available from 22 Mar
- Istanbul >
- Rooms for rent >
- Degirmen sokak (Ref: 107089)
When do you want to go?