2-bedroom apartment for rent in central Istanbul with bills included (İstanbul, Turkey)
Apartment · 1 flatmates · 1 bathroom
Property verified by Baran
Our homechecker has reviewed the house and made a video tour to make sure you get exactly what you see in the listing.
About the property
- Floor: 6
- Elevator: yes
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
This spacious 2-level apartment has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, and is very nicely presented. The bright open-plan kitchen and living area provides a cozy space to cook, dine and relax, and features a television and a balcony with city views. The 2 bedrooms are on the upper level, accessed via a spiral wooden staircase.
This apartment's location in the central-western side of Istanbul has all the amenities and services you could need during your stay. Taksim square and Gezi Park are within walking distance, providing easy access to public transport, including buses to both airports.
Why rent this accommodation?
- The elevator opens up directly inside the apartment! Alternatively you can take the stairs and enter using the main door.
- The air-conditioning unit will be much needed during the hot summers.
- The balcony has a table with chairs and enjoys nice city views, including the oldest building in Istanbul!
- Rent includes all bills and a cleaning service.
- This location is close to public transport and some of Istanbul's main landmarks.
More information about this property
- There are air-conditioning units in the living area and bedroom 1, but bedroom 2 does not have one.
Property available fromMarch 31, 2023
What is the minimum stay?1 Month (30 days)
What is the maximum stay?3 Months (90 days)
Updated 10 months ago
How much to pay per month?
Which bills are included?
Payments at check in
Other expenses and services
- ** After the first month rent, the rent will be paid in Euros directly to the landlord. **
- Speaks English: yes
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transaction; credit card
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: allowed
Information about the landlord
All our landlords are verified by our team.
- Taksim is 14 minutes away an serves metro line M2, tram line Taksim-Tünel Nostaljik and funicular F1.
Do you want to make a reservation?
Rent your house 100% online
Forget about the traditional face-to-face visits, take advantage of online visits! Thanks to the material compiled by our team, including video tours, floor plans and photographs of the property, you can view the property online and have at your fingertips all the information you need to make the best decision.
Send your booking request
Don't let them book first! All you have to do is provide us with some basic details and the property will be held for you until you receive a response from the landlord. Note that you won't be charged until the landlord accepts your request. Only then, you will be charged for the first payment.
Landlords have a maximum of 24 hours to accept or reject your booking request. If the landlord accepts, you will be charged the first payment and we will put you in contact with your new landlord. If he/she refuses or does not reply, our team will provide you with new alternatives.
Confirm with the landlord your move-in date and the key collection date. For security reasons, Erasmusu will not send your payment to the landlord until 48 hours after your arrival, so you will have time to contact us if there is any problem.
Remember: you have 24 hours to check the conditions of the accommodation and report any problem
If you find significant differences compared to the accommodation you booked on Erasmusu, you have 24 hours from your arrival to notify us and we will take care of it.
You may also like...
When do you want to go?